This blog will cover all the information you need for the first annual "Tha Riders and Friends" Blueridge Parkway Run. Use the Blog Archive on the right side of the page to find what you are looking for.

1/25/13

Welcome CCW, Tha Riders and Friends!

Welcome to the First Annual Blueridge Run. Take a look around. You will see posts detailing everything you need to know about the run for our CCW, Tha Riders, brothers and sisters and all of our friends. I will keep the posts short and to the point, trying not to go off on too many tangents. In addition, there will be posts looking for your feedback. Please don't hesitate to post your thoughts, comments, ideas...whatever. I want to have as much fun as possible, so all suggestions will be happily added to the mix!

If you think there is anything missing, please let me know, this is the first time I have done anything like this, so don't hesitate to put me straight.

Let the games begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment